GENERAL SPONSOR OF THE BUSINESS PROGRAM
The Business Program of the Second International Exhibition “Oboronexpo 2014” held within the framework of the Third International Forum “Engineering Technologies 2014” became a platform for selecting the development strategy for the military-industrial complex and demonstrated the role of engineering in implementation of the national economic priorities determined by the President and the Government of the Russian Federation:
The Plenary Session “COOPERATION and/or IMPORT SUBSTITUTION” became a key event of the Forum, which was attended by:
- Dmitry OlegovichRogozin - Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation.
- Yury Borisovich Slusar - Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
- Boris Sergeevich Alyoshin - Director General of the Central Aerohydrodynamic Institute named after Prof. N.E. Zhukovsky (TsAGI).
- Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Mikheev - Director General of Russian Helicopters JSC.
- Mikhail Leonidovich Khazin - President of Neokon Expert Consultancy Company LLC.
- Liu Shiquan - Vice-President of China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (CASIC).
Mikhail Vitalievich Remizov, President of the National Strategy Institute and Chairman of the Presidium of the Expert Council of the Military-Industrial Commission under the Government of the Russian Federation, was the moderator of the panel discussion.
The following topics were discussed at the meeting:
- State as the regulator of import substitution.
- Export risks and consequences for Russian businesses in the context of sanctions imposition.
- Ensuring process safety in critical industries.
- Workforce in high-tech industries.
- Role of fundamental and applied science.
- Condition and prospects of industrial cooperation with foreign partners.
The Business Program included 16 conferences, round tables and workshops with 100 contributors. Over 1,500 specialists became participants of these events. Representatives of several foreign companies implementing joint projects with Russian mechanical engineers participated in the Business Program of the Forum.
Business program schedule